I'm tired of being nice to people that treat me like shit in return.
Two Different Perspectives.
- Boy: I saw her today.
- Girl: I saw him today.
- Boy: It seems like it's been forever.
- Girl: I wonder if he still cares.
- Boy: She looks better than ever.
- Girl: I couldn't stop staring at him.
- Boy: I asked how things are going.
- Girl: I asked about his new girlfriend.
- Boy: I'd pick her over any girl I'm with.
- Girl: He's probably really happy right now.
- Boy: I can't even look at her without crying.
- Girl: He couldn't even look at me.
- Boy: I told her I miss her.
- Girl: He didn't mean it.
- Boy: I meant it.
- Girl: He doesn't mean it.
- Boy: I love her.
- Girl: He loves his new girlfriend.
- Boy: I held her for the last time.
- Girl: He gave me a friendly hug.
- Boy: Then I went home and cried.
- Girl: Then I went home and cried.
- Boy: I lost her.
- Girl: I still love him.
“So what do you say we find this bitch and get ourselves some frontier justice?” —Blair Waldorf | 4.1O - Gossip Girl. (via undisclosedesire)
“Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started.” —Blair Waldorf (via indigz)